At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for companies in Stratford-upon-Avon seeking to minimize carbon footprint, and establish brand-new income streams from waste materials.
More and more customers desire to buy from organizations with sustainability at the heart of their service. Research has revealed that sustainability has genuine business advantages when incorporated in to a company’s procedures including improved brand image and competitive advantage, raised efficiency and revenues, as well as reduced costs and waste.
In order to aid businesses increase their chances by taking on sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to aid business in Stratford-upon-Avon get to grips with their sustainability goals and to address energy, waste and environmental challenges.
We now provide bespoke one-to-one health checks to help your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your company resources.
– Get expertise to enter into new green markets.
Our health checks can assist you discover means to:
– Reuse, recycle or lower your waste.
– Meet your customer and investor needs to show your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop new, cutting-edge, low carbon goods and services from waste.
– Link into the ever increasing environment-friendly market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 min health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability task that the firm is facing to ensure that its team of experts can then design a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and various other beneficial information to aid the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email email@example.com
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.