At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for organizations in Sutton Coldfield looking to reduce carbon footprint, and establish new income streams from waste materials.
More and more customers want to buy from suppliers with sustainability at the heart of their service. Research has revealed that sustainability has real business benefits when incorporated into a firm’s operations including improved brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced performance and revenues, as well as reduced costs and waste.
In order to help organizations maximise their opportunities by adopting sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to aid companies in Sutton Coldfield get to grips with their sustainability goals and to solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
We now offer bespoke one-to-one health checks to help your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to obtain the best out of your company assets.
– Get knowledge to enter new environment-friendly markets.
Our health checks can help you discover means to:
– Reuse, recycle or minimize your waste.
– Meet your customer and investor needs to show your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, cutting-edge, low carbon goods and services from waste.
– Link into the ever increasing green industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will review the particular sustainability problem that the firm is encountering to ensure that its team of specialists can then develop a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and other useful information to help the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.