At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for businesses in Tamworth aiming to decrease carbon footprint, and establish brand-new revenue streams from waste products.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a world-class centre for sustainability advancement. We establish solutions to aid organizations and governments accomplish Net Zero targets, and turn waste products into new sustainable goods. A growing number of customers wish to buy from providers with sustainability at the heart of their organization. Research has revealed that sustainability has genuine business benefits when incorporated into a company’s procedures including improved brand image and competitive advantage, boosted performance and revenues, in addition to reduced expenses and waste.
In order to aid companies increase their possibilities by embracing sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to aid companies in Tamworth get to grips with their sustainability goals and to solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We now provide bespoke one-to-one health checks to aid your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your company resources.
– Get knowledge to go into brand-new environment-friendly markets.
Our health checks can aid you discover methods to:
– Reuse, recycle or decrease your waste.
– Meet your customer and investor needs to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, cutting-edge, low carbon goods and services from waste.
– Link into the ever expanding environment-friendly market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 min health check session, EBRI will talk about the particular sustainability challenge that the business is facing so that its team of experts can then develop a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and various other useful information to help the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.