At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for companies in Telford seeking to lower carbon footprint, and create brand-new income streams from waste products.
More and more customers want to purchase from suppliers with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has revealed that sustainability has real business advantages when incorporated into a company’s operations including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, raised efficiency and profits, as well as lowered expenses and waste.
In order to help businesses maximise their opportunities by adopting sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to assist companies in Telford get to grips with their sustainability goals and to resolve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We currently provide custom one-to-one health checks to aid your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your business resources.
– Get knowledge to enter into brand-new environment-friendly markets.
Our health checks can help you uncover means to:
– Reuse, recycle or lower your waste.
– Meet your client and investor demands to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, ingenious, low carbon products and services from waste.
– Link into the ever increasing eco-friendly market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability task that the business is experiencing to ensure that its team of experts can then create a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and other valuable information to help the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email email@example.com
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.