At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for businesses in Tipton wanting to minimize carbon footprint, and create new income streams from waste products.
More and more consumers want to buy from suppliers with sustainability at the heart of their organization. Research has shown that sustainability has genuine business advantages when incorporated in to a firm’s procedures including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, increased performance and profits, as well as minimized costs and waste.
In order to help companies maximise their possibilities by adopting sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to assist companies in Tipton get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to resolve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
We now provide custom one-to-one health checks to help your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
– Use innovation to obtain the best out of your company assets.
– Get expertise to enter brand-new green markets.
Our health checks can assist you uncover methods to:
– Reuse, recycle or decrease your waste.
– Meet your consumer and investor demands to show your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop new, ingenious, low carbon products and solutions from waste.
– Link into the ever increasing environment-friendly market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 min health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability task that the firm is encountering so that its team of experts can then devise a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and other valuable information to assist the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.