At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for businesses in Walsall wanting to lower carbon footprint, and develop brand-new revenue streams from waste materials.
More and more customers desire to buy from organizations with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has revealed that sustainability has real business advantages when incorporated into a firm’s operations including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, increased productivity and profits, as well as decreased expenses and waste.
In order to aid businesses maximise their opportunities by embracing sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to help firms in Walsall get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to address energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We now offer bespoke one-to-one health checks to help your business:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your business assets.
– Get practical knowledge to go into new environment-friendly markets.
Our health checks can assist you uncover means to:
– Reuse, recycle or minimize your waste.
– Meet your consumer and investor demands to demonstrate your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, ingenious, low carbon products and solutions from waste.
– Link into the ever expanding environment-friendly industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 min health check session, EBRI will talk about the particular sustainability problem that the business is experiencing so that its team of specialists can then create a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and various other beneficial information to assist the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.