At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for businesses in Warwick aiming to lower carbon footprint, and develop new revenue streams from waste products.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a first-rate centre for sustainability development. We develop services to aid organizations and governments attain Net Zero targets, and turn waste materials into new sustainable goods. More and more clients want to purchase from providers with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has revealed that sustainability has genuine business advantages when incorporated into a firm’s procedures including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, raised productivity and revenues, along with reduced expenses and waste.
In order to aid organizations increase their opportunities by adopting sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to assist business in Warwick get to grips with their sustainability goals and to address energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We currently provide bespoke one-to-one health checks to assist your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
– Use innovation to get the very best out of your business assets.
– Get expertise to enter into new green markets.
Our health checks can help you discover methods to:
– Reuse, recycle or decrease your waste.
– Meet your customer and investor demands to demonstrate your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, innovative, low carbon products and services from waste.
– Link into the ever expanding green market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 min health check session, EBRI will review the particular sustainability challenge that the business is experiencing so that its team of experts can then devise a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and various other valuable information to aid the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.