At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for businesses in Warwickshire seeking to decrease carbon footprint, and develop new revenue streams from waste products.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a first-rate centre for sustainability technology. We create options to assist businesses and governments attain Net Zero targets, and transform waste materials into brand-new eco friendly goods. An increasing number of customers wish to buy from providers with sustainability at the heart of their service. Research has shown that sustainability has genuine business advantages when integrated into a firm’s operations including improved brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced productivity and profits, along with reduced expenses and waste.
In order to help organizations increase their opportunities by taking on sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to aid firms in Warwickshire get to grips with their sustainability goals and to address energy, waste and environmental challenges.
We currently provide bespoke one-to-one health checks to help your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your company resources.
– Get expertise to get into brand-new environment-friendly markets.
Our health checks can help you find means to:
– Reuse, recycle or lower your waste.
– Meet your client and investor needs to show your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop new, cutting-edge, low carbon products and solutions from waste.
– Link in to the ever increasing green market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will review the particular sustainability challenge that the company is experiencing to make sure that its team of experts can then develop a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and other useful information to help the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.