At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for businesses in Wednesbury looking to decrease carbon footprint, and create new income streams from waste products.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a first-rate centre for sustainability development. We establish options to aid organizations and governments accomplish Net Zero targets, and transform waste materials into new eco friendly products. An increasing number of clients wish to purchase from organizations with sustainability at the heart of their service. Research has revealed that sustainability has real business benefits when integrated into a firm’s operations including improved brand image and competitive advantage, increased efficiency and profits, in addition to minimized expenses and waste.
In order to help companies maximise their opportunities by taking on sustainability best practice, we are offering one-to-one health checks to help companies in Wednesbury get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to resolve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We now provide bespoke one-to-one health checks to help your business:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
– Use innovation to obtain the very best out of your company assets.
– Get expertise to get into brand-new eco-friendly markets.
Our health checks can aid you discover means to:
– Reuse, recycle or decrease your waste.
– Meet your client and investor demands to show your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop new, ingenious, low carbon products and services from waste.
– Link in to the ever expanding environment-friendly industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 min health check session, EBRI will review the particular sustainability challenge that the business is facing to make sure that its team of experts can then design a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and various other helpful information to aid the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email email@example.com
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.