At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for companies in West Bromwich wanting to decrease carbon footprint, and create brand-new revenue streams from waste materials.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a first-rate centre for sustainability advancement. We create options to assist businesses and governments attain Net Zero targets, and turn waste materials into new environmentally friendly goods. A growing number of customers wish to purchase from providers with sustainability at the heart of their company. Research has revealed that sustainability has genuine business advantages when integrated in to a company’s procedures including improved brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced performance and profits, as well as decreased expenses and waste.
In order to assist organizations increase their chances by embracing sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to help firms in West Bromwich get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to resolve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
We now provide bespoke one-to-one health checks to assist your company:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to obtain the best out of your company assets.
– Get practical knowledge to go into brand-new eco-friendly markets.
Our health checks can help you find ways to:
– Reuse, recycle or decrease your waste.
– Meet your customer and investor demands to show your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop new, innovative, low carbon products and services from waste.
– Link in to the ever increasing eco-friendly industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability problem that the business is facing to make sure that its team of specialists can then create a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and other helpful information to aid the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.