At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for organizations in the West Midlands looking to decrease carbon footprint, and create brand-new income streams from waste products.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a world-class centre for sustainability innovation. We establish services to help organizations and governments achieve Net Zero targets, and turn waste materials into brand-new environmentally friendly goods. An increasing number of clients want to purchase from organizations with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has shown that sustainability has real business advantages when integrated in to a firm’s operations including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, boosted productivity and revenues, in addition to reduced costs and waste.
In order to assist companies increase their opportunities by embracing sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to assist companies in the West Midlands get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We now provide custom one-to-one health checks to aid your business:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
– Use innovation to obtain the best out of your business resources.
– Get practical knowledge to go into brand-new eco-friendly markets.
Our health checks can help you discover means to:
– Reuse, recycle or minimize your waste.
– Meet your customer and investor demands to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, innovative, low carbon products and solutions from waste.
– Link in to the ever increasing environment-friendly market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will review the particular sustainability challenge that the firm is taking on to ensure that its team of specialists can then design a bespoke summary of their suggestions, research findings and other helpful information to help the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.