At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for businesses in Willenhall seeking to lower carbon footprint, and create new income streams from waste products.
More and more customers desire to buy from organizations with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has revealed that sustainability has real business benefits when integrated in to a company’s procedures including boosted brand image and competitive advantage, enhanced efficiency and profits, as well as decreased expenses and waste.
In order to help organizations increase their opportunities by adopting sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to aid companies in Willenhall get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We now offer custom one-to-one health checks to aid your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
– Use innovation to get the very best out of your business resources.
– Get knowledge to enter brand-new eco-friendly markets.
Our health checks can help you uncover ways to:
– Reuse, recycle or minimize your waste.
– Meet your customer and investor demands to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop new, ingenious, low carbon goods and services from waste.
– Link into the ever expanding environment-friendly sector supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
Throughout a 30 min health check session, EBRI will review the particular sustainability task that the business is facing to ensure that its team of experts can then create a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and various other helpful information to assist the business.
This will be provided later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.