At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for organizations in Wolverhampton looking to reduce carbon footprint, and create new revenue streams from waste materials.
More and more clients want to purchase from companies with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has shown that sustainability has genuine business advantages when incorporated into a firm’s procedures including improved brand image and competitive advantage, boosted performance and profits, as well as reduced expenses and waste.
In order to aid organizations maximise their opportunities by embracing sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to assist companies in Wolverhampton get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to resolve energy, waste and environmental obstacles.
We now offer custom one-to-one health checks to help your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental difficulties.
– Use innovation to get the best out of your company resources.
– Get practical knowledge to go into new environment-friendly markets.
Our health checks can help you discover ways to:
– Reuse, recycle or lower your waste.
– Meet your customer and investor needs to show your commitment to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, innovative, low carbon products and services from waste.
– Link in to the ever broadening environment-friendly industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 min health check session, EBRI will talk about the particular sustainability problem that the company is encountering to ensure that its team of experts can then design a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and other useful information to aid the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email email@example.com
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.