At EBRI (Aston University) we run one-to-one sustainability sessions for companies in Wrekin aiming to minimize carbon footprint, and establish brand-new income streams from waste products.
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) is a first-rate centre for sustainability innovation. We establish solutions to aid businesses and governments accomplish Net Zero targets, and turn waste products into brand-new sustainable products. More and more customers wish to buy from organizations with sustainability at the heart of their organization. Research has revealed that sustainability has genuine business benefits when incorporated in to a company’s operations including enhanced brand image and competitive advantage, increased productivity and revenues, in addition to decreased costs and waste.
In order to help organizations increase their chances by adopting sustainability best practice, we are providing one-to-one health checks to aid companies in Wrekin get to grips with their sustainability objectives and to resolve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
We currently provide custom one-to-one health checks to assist your organization:
– Get to grips with your sustainability objectives.
– Solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
– Use innovation to get the very best out of your business assets.
– Get knowledge to go into new green markets.
Our health checks can aid you uncover means to:
– Reuse, recycle or decrease your waste.
– Meet your consumer and investor needs to demonstrate your dedication to sustainability.
– Develop brand-new, ingenious, low carbon products and solutions from waste.
– Link in to the ever broadening environment-friendly market supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
– Enhance your energy systems.
During a 30 min health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability challenge that the business is experiencing to ensure that its team of specialists can then design a bespoke summary of their recommendations, research findings and various other helpful information to assist the business.
This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.