Support from EBRI
Book a sustainability health check now – call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]
During a 30 minute health check session, EBRI will discuss the particular sustainability challenge that you are facing so our team of experts can devise a bespoke summary of recommendations, research findings and other useful information to help you. This will be provided a few days later at no cost to qualifying companies*.
There is no charge for eligible businesses to take up this offer*
More and more customers want to buy from suppliers with sustainability at the heart of their business. Research has shown that sustainability has real business benefits when integrated into a firm’s operations including improved brand image and competitive advantage, increased productivity and profits, as well as reduced costs and waste.
In order to help businesses in the West Midlands maximise their opportunities by adopting sustainability best practice, the Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) at Aston University is offering one-to-one health checks to help companies get to grips with their sustainability goals and to solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
We are now offering bespoke one-to-one health checks to help your business:
- Get to grips with your sustainability goals.
- Solve energy, waste and environmental challenges.
- Use innovation to get the best out of your company resources.
- Get knowledge to enter new green markets.
- Reuse, recycle or reduce your waste.
- Meet your customer and investor demands to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability.
- Develop new, innovative, low carbon goods and services from waste.
- Link into the ever expanding green industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts.
- Enhance your energy systems.
To book a slot call 0121 204 3383 or email [email protected]n.ac.uk
*Small and Medium-sized Enterprises located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.
EBRI Master Class
Sustainability, Energy and Bioproducts: Opportunities for your Business
Are you a business in the West Midlands seeking guidance on how to:
- Reuse, recycle or reduce your waste?
- Meet your customer and investor demands to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability?
- Develop new, innovative, low carbon goods and services from waste?
- Link into the ever expanding green industry supply chains, such as energy-from-waste, energy systems and bioproducts?
- Enhance your energy systems?
The Energy & Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI) at Aston University is now running a new series of its highly acclaimed Master Class to help business decision makers and entrepreneurs explore the growing bioeconomy and the opportunities it offers.
“92% of attendees have rated it ‘Excellent’ or ‘Very Good’.”*
Topics covered in this two-day course will include:
- Putting Sustainability into Practice
- Carbon Footprint Assessment
- Opportunities from Waste
- Insights into New Technologies and Bioproducts
- Energy Efficiency Solutions
New dates to be announced – contact us now to reserve a place.
There is no charge for eligible** companies to attend this event. Contact us now to register your interest.
Email: [email protected]
Call: 0121 204 3383
* Survey feedback from 49 business delegates who attended the EBRI Sustainability, Energy & Bioproducts Master Class events in November 2021 and March and April 2022. 69.4% of attendees rated the EBRI Master Class ‘Excellent’; 22.4% rated it ‘Very Good’; and 8.2% rated it ‘Good’.
** SME businesses located within the following West Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) areas: Greater Birmingham and Solihull, Black Country, Coventry and Warwickshire, the Marches, and Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.
Book a place